Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tunnel

Here we have a couple of new pictures, some of the results of yesterday's shortish photography session on my way to the city. A bit of experimenting with darker moods. They do not reflect my mood at the time or now, however: I was in a good mood yesterday because the weather cleared and the grey winter days went away for a moment. Now I am in an ordinarily good mood.

Thanks ever so much for everyone who have popped by to check my pictures! I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Vallypee said...

Effective Maria! They look like frames within frames. I especially like the feature of the bike in the second one.

grace said...

I like that second one. It is art with a frame.

bookworm said...

Hi Maria,

the pics looks a little bit like the new U2 CD cover. Here is a link to the artist.

http://www.sugimotohiroshi.com/

I love black and white pics. Yours are great.

Love
Stefan

Ahvarahn said...

very good again, particularly the second one. shows me the danger you are prepared to face for your art. be careful in dark tunnels/ underpasses. there could be vampires.

E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Val,

True, the bike was a wonderful detail and the thing that caught my attention. I love finding stuff like that.

Hi Grace,

Yep, the frame effect works here I think!

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the comments! I quite like the U2 album cover. It's something different and a clear departure for them.

Hi Paul,

No fear. The tunnel is dark in the pictures only because of the shooting settings and slight editing. ;-)