Friday, July 09, 2010

The journey's end

I have finally come to the end of my pictorial journey of Lasnamäe. All pictures - about 70 of them - are now uploaded. Here is the link again:


PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY OF LASNAMÄE

Of course, there's plenty in the area that I haven't explored, so I've good reasons to go back to Tallinn. One way would be to thoroughly explore each of the sub-districts of the suburb at a time. Another idea is to go in a really miserable day to get lots of dark looming :-) I'd also be interested in seeing how it looks like in winter.

Now to editing the pics I took at Väike-Õismäe and elsewhere in Tallinn.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the mini history lesson on my last blog entry. I think going back in a different season would be really interesting, actually.

Xx
AM

Vallypee said...

I agree Anne Marie!