Thursday, September 03, 2009

Just a couple of shots I liked. Taken last sunday when my brother and younger nephew visited and we were down in the playground in the yard.



Today was actually my birthday but I didn't do anything special, because I have a dentist's appointment in the morning at 8.15. Consequently I decided to move any birthday things to friday or the weekend. I don't have anything major planned, maybe go out for a drink with my sister; or go to Tallinn on the weekend. Or both.

I really should be in bed already due to the early rise, but I needed to get my hair dry after my bath. If only I could've got the dental check at the local health station just across the road instead of the neighbouring district. I could've slept an hour later!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Happy birthday!

I love the shadows in yoyr shots.

xx
AM

Vallypee said...

Oh Maria, so sorry I missed your birthday! Things have been a bit hectic these last days but I hope your actual birthday celebration was a good one.

I also like the shadow shots, and the top picture is a wonderful action photo.