Friday, October 09, 2009

A bit of fun...


Enjoying fiddling with some new pictures. I had such a joyous photography session in "my" park nearby earlier this evening. I think I've mentioned it before but the lights in the park aren't of the cold, glaring kind but rather give a soft glow. That's why I love the park when the dark starts to fall. To stand in the softly embracing, falling darkness, to listen to the silence while waiting for the camera trigger to go off; that's meditation. I've had a cold in the last few days, so it probably wasn't so good for my cough. But it certainly was very good for the spirit!

4 comments:

Vallypee said...

And it produced a stunning photo Maria! This one is really something, but I do hope your cough didn't suffer as a result. You are really taking some remarkable shots of light and reflection at the moment.

Lucy said...

Gorgeous!

Close up it almost reminds me of the Shroud of Turin. ... or a plate or shield of brushed gold.

grace said...

beautiful.

Anne-Marie said...

Stunning.

I hope you feel better soon!

xx
AM