Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Travel plans and other assorted bits and pieces

Not very grandiose but will be a pleasant day all the same.

I have the catamaran tickets to Tallinn reserved for tomorrow. I'm leaving on the 10.30 am boat and returning on the 7 pm boat. That gives plenty of time in a fairly small city like Tallinn. Will be a very pleasant day and I of course plan to take lots of pictures. I did consider one of the cheap hotel + travel packages too, but the hotels included in them tend to be ones that are mainly used by Finnish booze tourists. So, not very nice - that was my sister's and her bf's experience when they visited Tallinn recently, anyway.

Yesterday I spent some time nannying my nephews. My younger nephew greeted me with a hug, then I spent most of the time playing with legos with him. Still very Star Wars themed. The little one also gave me what he calls a "super smooch": a very long and very wet smooch on the cheek. Of course it was very lovely seeing my elder nephew, my brother and sister-in-law too. :-)

1 comment:

Vallypee said...

I can imagine you are a much loved auntie, Maria. The smoochy kisses were probably very heartfelt ;-)