Friday, May 14, 2010

Sitting in the grass...
















There's nothing photographically interesting about this picture whatsoever. It's just for illustration. I was just so happy that today was the first day I could sit in the grass and feel the summer warmth. It suddenly got warm yesterday and today was a proper summer weather. Tomorrow (friday) it's going to be warmer still. I didn't take my shoes off today but I will tomorrow because it's such a wonderful feeling, bare toes in new grass. Of course here you have to be careful with tics. But just for a little bit! My only sorrow is that the balcony is out of bounds due to the facade and balcony renovation. Would be so heavenly to be able to lie in my deck chair in the balcony tomorrow. But at least I can go to the park nearby, or to find a good spot by the shore.

3 comments:

grace said...

...sitting in the grass in the warm sun...nothing better!!! Picture says it all.

Hans said...

Yeah, it peaked 25,1 C this very moment. I'm at work of course... :( And the evenings get spoiled by this neverending (Well, almost done now)kithen-makeover.
It seems that the weather will stay at least over the weekend so I think I'll manage to get some glimpses of the sun!

Vallypee said...

Wow, Maria! And Hans too! I don't think it's been that warm here yet! Today was lovely, but still quite fresh. You are really beating us to it....I truly wish I'd been able to wait a couple of weeks to visit now ;-P the grass looks delightfully green and lush and yes, I too love the feeling of spreading my bare toes in fresh new grass. Enjoy tomorrow, dear! I'm hoping we will have some of the same.